- Ticket Ages 13+
Get a Taste for the Palm Springs Vibe!
Visit 6-7 Palm Springs tasting stops along your three-hour, narrated walking tour. Enjoy a smorgasbord of samples — enough for lunch. Learn about each location, what makes them unique, and how they fit into the culinary tapestry and vibe of downtown Palm Springs.
Eating your way through the tour is just one of the tasty ingredients… Add a dash of history, a cup of culture, and a dollop of famous resident name dropping, and you get a delicious day of fun!
All tastings are included in your ticket price.
- Seven tasting stops — more than enough food for lunch!
- Taste world-famous pizza, locally made toffee recognized by Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey, and oh so much more!
- Catch the vibe of famous downtown Palm Springs and learn about its famous history.
- Explore with fun and knowledgeable guides, plus get discounts for future visits to participating food tour restaurants and shops.
All food tastings, plus wine, a margarita, an entertaining experience, and an enjoyable walk!
What to Bring
- Valid photo ID
- Bottle of water
What to Wear
- Dress for the weather — it’s almost always sunny!
- Comfortable shoes
- Kaiser Grille – Upscale international fare
- Maracas – Popular Mexican food and drink
- Tutti Frutti – Frozen Yogurt & Juice Bar
- Olive A’ Sudden – International olive oil and balsamic shop
- Brandini Toffee – Locally owned, nationally known toffee and popcorn
- Bill’s Pizza – Award-winning pizza
- LuLu – California Bistro
Tour itineraries are subject to change.