El Paseo Food Tour (Temporarily Closed)
- Ticket Ages 13+
A Culinary and Cultural Journey on El Paseo Drive!
Visit 4-5 El Paseo tasting stops along your three-hour, narrated walking tour. Enjoy a smorgasbord of samples — enough for lunch. Learn about each location, what makes them unique, and how they fit into the culinary tapestry of Palm Desert.
Eating your way through the tour is just one of the tasty ingredients… Add a dash of history, a cup of culture, and a dollop of famous resident name dropping, and you get a delicious day of fun!
All tastings are included in your ticket price.
- At least four tasting stops — Bring your sophisticated palate.
- Get to know gnocchi and learn about special herbs and spices.
- Appreciate the public art as you stroll along the upscale El Paseo shopping district.
- Explore with fun and knowledgeable guides, plus get discounts for future visits to participating food tour restaurants and shops.
All food tastings (enough for lunch), plus a few cocktails, an entertaining experience, and an enjoyable walk.
What to Bring
- Valid photo ID
- Bottle of water
What to Wear
- Dress for the weather — it’s almost always sunny!
- Comfortable shoes
- Thai Smile – Traditional Thai
- Ristorante Mamma Gina – Florentine cuisine
- Savory Spice Shop – Gourmet herbs, spices, blends
- Casuelas Cafe – Mexican and margaritas
Tasting locations and menus are subject to change based on availability.